Sunday 17 November 2013

Spanish speaking art exhibitions on in London. November 2013.

Hola!
   As some of you know, I am a culture and art lover. So I was thinking that this has to be also a very important section in this blog. I will be publishing here all the Spanish speaking art and culture events in London I come across.
I would also like to encourage you to let me know about the ones I am missing and get involved by making comments and reviews about them.

   This month I have spotted some painters exhibiting in London in the magazine Galleries very different in styles that can interest you. 
The first one is the Spanish Alfredo Roldan who is showing his new paintings from the 7 Nov-30 Nov at the Albemarle Gallery. This is very interesting specially if you like painters like Matisse or Picasso who are his main influence. Here is the book you can have a look at his paintings if you haven't got the chance to see his work in real life.

   I would also like to recommend the powerful exhibition of the Cuban artist Ana Mendieta at The Hayward Gallery on until 15 Dec. Mendiata has always like experimentation and provocation with the human body and this retrospective of her works is worth seeing.

  

This is all I have for now. Let me know if you would like to recommend any other exhibition or event.
Hasta pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment